HITTING THE TARGET
A product launch is a crucial moment. It’s not just “getting to market”, it’s getting the attention of precisely the customers who always needed your product – but never knew it. First impressions are vital; communication is key.
Niche marketing is not just for niche companies: even big brands need to diversify their offer to reach smaller audiences with specific wants. Optifibre®, a new fiber concentrate for digestive health from Nestlé Health Science, is aimed at just such a selected consumer subset.
Nestlé fully understood the importance of Optifibre®’s first move into the market: the target audience needs both to understand the product and to gain a mental image of its benefits. It’s a mixture of hard information and soft communication – but in what proportion?
Ander Group had the answers to Nestlé’s questions: a full range of communications tools to ensure Optifibre®’s launch reached that crucial niche market.
First, we designed an informative website featuring a mix of product benefit messages and medical information.
Our challenge was:
- Building awareness of a completely new product
- Creating web traffic by catching people’s attention thanks to the free sample offer and the related mini contest
- Finding the right communication balance between the promotional goal and the legal limits tied to the medical nature of the product
- Understanding the main concerns for the product’s potential beneficiaries
- Informing people about Optifibre®’s benefits in a simple and effective way
To guide traffic toward the website, we launched a simple one-question contest, offering free samples and a Prestige Wellness Smartbox for the winners.
We supported these selective promotions with a newsletter, banner ads and a Facebook campaign, closely managing the digital presence from creative design to distribution.
What we did
Content Strategy / UX & Wireframing / SEO / Promotional Landing Page and Website design in French and German / Mini Contest / Mobile friendly Web Development / Digital Campaign / Newsletter